The Dissensus Album Canon

catalog

Would one of the beautiful south albums make it into the canon? Maybe the one with 'old red eyes is back'?

luka

Worst city for music in the world. Ban Manchester. Adidas sambas and a cagoule city.

catalog

Party I think I've met you at fusion, about 6 years ago. There was a guy who I got chatting to, from burnley, who was doing printing he had this rhyme:

I'll tell thee once
And I'll tell thee firmly
I'm never ever ever
Going back to burnley

Top lad. You are lancs right?

sadmanbarty

Can someone explain please I don't understand. Who is Cecil Rhodes of African techno?

in the early 90's mathew did one of the most beatufiully inspired things i've ever heard. he toured africa playing techno.

cecil rhodes was britis bloke ran a huge mining company over large parts of africa during the victorian era. rhodesia (now zimbabwe) was named after him

catalog

Hey death of postal service means we might get some blogs, cos no one will be able to do shit zines anymore

catalog

in the early 90's mathew did one of the most beatufiully inspired things i've ever heard. he toured africa playing techno.

cecil rhodes was britis bloke ran a huge mining company over large parts of africa during the victorian era. rhodesia (now zimbabwe) was named after him

Is that true Matthew? I know who Cecil Rhodes is, but didn't know the Matthew story. Tell us about it please Matthew,

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Party I think I've met you at fusion, about 6 years ago. There was a guy who I got chatting to, from burnley, who was doing printing he had this rhyme:

I'll tell thee once
And I'll tell thee firmly
I'm never ever ever
Going back to burnley

Top lad. You are lancs right?

me? im from liverpool, la