Worst songs you've ever heard?

version

Also agree about the Mandela effect I've never heard American Pie in that form ever. Not in my universe.

I once heard my dad do an acoustic rendition of American Pie at this lame party round a fire with a bunch of drunk adults and them all singing along. I was only like ten but I already knew how embarrassing it was.

Hate that one too. This stuff is related to my hatred of all things too directly celebration and party related tho it’s a problem of mine ask patty

I do like the original yes. The original sounds essential and defiant in a way the glossier 90s remix doesn’t. It’s a different hedonism. Happy sincere party tunes don’t feel legit with this generation, it doesn’t click

luka

I do like the original yes. The original sounds essential and defiant in a way the glossier 90s remix doesn’t. It’s a different hedonism. Happy sincere party tunes don’t feel legit with this generation, it doesn’t click

That's true. Their music is all anxious and paranoid and sinister.

luka

They know they're not going to make it past 30. They've inherited a dying planet and a doomed civilisation.