WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
British people can be ugly as fuck. Some times, travelling around the West Country say, I get a blip of adrenal anxiety compared to cities & other rural areas. Memories of Fred & Rose, places the Vikings didn’t really infiltrate. Dark lanes, petrol stations with spud headed creature types staring at you while you pay. Get away quickly while you can. A local typology for local people.

I think some Americans fell foul of these genetics through the unfortunate fates of colonialism, Australians don’t seem to have it as bad, or maybe that’s a cricket bias.

Yes. British people can actually make you look twice sometimes & not for the better. Shiver.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think people from anywhere have at least the potential to be attractive, given half a chance. What you're seeing there is probably some combination of obesity, alcoholism, poor diet in general, inadequate (or, in a few cases, massively excessive) exposure to sunshine, bad teeth, bad posture, bad hair, bad clothes and bad makeup.

And possibly, in some of the more out of the way places, multi-generational inbreeding.

IdleRich

IdleRich
He was Georgian though.
Edit: Oh I see what you mean, he culled the Russian short-arses leading to a taller country.
Maybe Salazar killed everyone taller than him too.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A while back I think I mentioned something about how short Portuguese women are compared to their Russian counterparts... check this illustrative pic

Actually there's not much in it, as you can see in this handy diagram:

20200229_205928.jpg

luka

reynolds, and i promise im not making this up, gazed into his eyes at about 2am in walthamstow travelodge and declared him 'the ideal of boyish beauty, a carrivaggio'

Facial beauty is the most important thing in the world. There is nothing more important or enchanting or interesting than a beautiful human face.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
This is one those version living in Huddersfield things, isn't it?

There are a lot of ugly fuckers in London of course but also more good looking people than anywhere else in the UK. And, since it's a magnet for good looking people from everywhere else, possibly more good looking people than anywhere in THE WORLD.

luka

This is one those version living in Huddersfield things, isn't it?

There are a lot of ugly fuckers in London of course but also more good looking people than anywhere else in the UK. And, since it's a magnet for good looking people from everywhere else, possibly more good looking people than anywhere in THE WORLD.
California i bet is way way out in the lead.