Stray thoughts under partial quarantine

luka

Forgot to mention the police broke down my neighbour's door the other day. I watched it through the peephole. Not my next door neighbour, the flat next to that.

luka

I asked Barty cos you lot aren't answering me

"Weather’s wicked. The world’s performing a ritual simultaneously. What’s not to like"

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i don't like it any more i don't like being told what to do and what not to do. and now they're coming with all these apps that are designed to track everybody. more 5g towers will be erected to handle all that extra data. people will be locked in inside their flats even more. it's dark.

spring is gorgeous though!

luka

This is the most far reaching shift in reality we've lived through. It's a transformative event. It's changing us. It's changing society. Politics. Even the biosphere and the physical structures we are embedded in. As Barty says, the whole world is doing the same ritual at once.

luka

What happens when you don't see or talk to people? Turns out you feel amazing. No more leeches vampires and parasites draining your life force all the time. How many times do you need to go shop? Turns out once a week is plenty. What can you do if you don't go shop? Walk around and find all these magic secret places that you never knew about even though they were right under your nose.

luka

Don't drink or do drugs for weeks on end, feel the bollocks, no junk food just proper food, one meal a day, feel the bollocks, I look twenty years younger than I did at the start of this thing.

luka

What happens when you don't see or talk to people? Turns out you feel amazing. No more leeches vampires and parasites draining your life force all the time. How many times do you need to go shop? Turns out once a week is plenty. What can you do if you don't go shop? Walk around and find all these magic secret places that you never knew about even though they were right under your nose.

Walking through residential streets as the sun goes down birds singing

luka

I don't want to be surrounded by disgusting people 'having a good time' look at us we've got bottled lager suntans and short sleeved shirts from Topman we're 'having a good time' stay in your houses you filth, the city is mine

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
4vvMYz.gif

woops

is not like other people
the pot plant's not great at the moment, yours looks wicked though luke, so instead
Untitled.jpg