luka

It was years of frustration catalog. I felt unable to address it so it kept building up.

luka

I don't really want to go on about third though specially when he's not even here. I got driven mental by him but it's not really his fault.

catalog

I will probably regret saying this, but Droid and Luka, you seem to have some issue that is beyond these recent issues with thirdform, patty and baboon. It's more long standing and you probably need to get it sorted. I'm sure it's possible

luka

It'd been there since 2006. It's there despite the fact we have actually met and are friends.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Yeah so I just don't get it how you can say that and then also say some of the really quite nasty stuff you said to him. Which others probably more than him have taken note of

this is the thing, he's easily the most provocative, mean spirited person on here in recent times (maybe ever, can't think of anyone else tbh) and wonders why it all blows up from time to time.

droid

I will probably regret saying this, but Droid and Luka, you seem to have some issue that is beyond these recent issues with thirdform, patty and baboon. It's more long standing and you probably need to get it sorted. I'm sure it's possible

I only fight with Luka for two reasons.

1) He calls me out.
2) He bullies other people, treats them like shit and tells them to leave the forum.

Both of these are reactions to his, frankly appalling, behaviour.

luka

This is great!

Today, 01:22 AM
pattycakes_
Beast of Burden
This message is hidden because pattycakes_ is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post
Today, 01:25 AM
droid
Beast of Burden
This message is hidden because droid is on your ignore list.
View Post
View Post

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
This is great!

Today, 01:22 AM
pattycakes_
Beast of Burden
This message is hidden because pattycakes_ is on your ignore list.
View Post
View Post
Today, 01:25 AM
droid
Beast of Burden
This message is hidden because droid is on your ignore list.
View Post
View Post

except we all know you'll be undoing it to read em, ya daft git! :rolleyes:

catalog

I only fight with Luka for two reasons.

1) He calls me out.
2) He bullies other people, treats them like shit and tells them to leave the forum.

Both of these are reactions to his, frankly appalling, behaviour.

Yeah I agree with you on 2, I agree that it's not on to tell people to leave, it's actually very unluka in spirit is what I think, to do that, seems unpsychedelic. Im not sure I get what you mean by 1, but obvs noone likes being called out.

Thing is, if I was having this sort of argument with a friend of 10+ years, I would probably call them so I suppose that is what I'm asking one of you to do, for the good of both yourselves and the rest of the forum

luka

If you quote tweet him I can read his post so that is a failure of the blocking system sadly.

luka

How about everyone leaves me alone. We've had quite a lot of it now haven't we. I think everybody should have had their fill. If patty and droid want to carry on, well I can't read their bleating so no skin off my nose.

catalog

That sounds like a good resolution to present issues to me. I actually think everyone does want that, everyone is good here, like others have said, present circumstances are not helping.

droid

Yeah I agree with you on 2, I agree that it's not on to tell people to leave, it's actually very unluka in spirit is what I think, to do that, seems unpsychedelic. Im not sure I get what you mean by 1, but obvs noone likes being called out.

Thing is, if I was having this sort of argument with a friend of 10+ years, I would probably call them so I suppose that is what I'm asking one of you to do, for the good of both yourselves and the rest of the forum

Ive tried. Ive articulated my concerns multiple times. Im only putting the effort in because I give a shit. All Luka has to do is moderate his behaviour slightly and treat people with the same respect he would expect from others.

Its not a radical idea, it shouldn't be a big deal, and I fear that gone unchallenged, this behaviour will continue to escalate and that he will ultimately lose something that's very dear to him.

catalog

On one of the urbanomic plague podcasts, he had a Chinese guy talking about his quarantine experiences and the guy was saying that after it lifted, there was a massive uptick in divorce, family breakdown etc. These conditions we are in, they are not conducive to good interpersonal relationships

catalog

Droid I agree with what you have said. Reading between lines, I think Luka is saying to you that he wants you to come out and play more, indulge him in flights of fancy, rather than just turn up with h rolled newspaper and clout him.

luka

Yeah, he did. And he actually stuck up for me and said look you lot, this ain't all one way traffic. So good on Eden. He's a wise old man.