DannyL

Wild Horses
Okay. You said above it' was demonstrably true - feel free to demonstrate. Would like to see what you're claiming. Enjoy yr bike ride.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And all in the hope of a few more votes from some DICKHEADS here in the Red Wall.
Well I'm sure that if you got out there and told these voters what you think of them, they'll return to the fold in no time!

Edit: I totally get your frustration. It's an ugly dilemma that has no solution that doesn't alienate a large number of voters and leave a supposedly progressive party, that's meant to be both pro-working class and anti-nationalist, open to accusations of either giving up on the working class or pandering to nationalism.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Corbyn was the first politician that me and my old stoner mates felt was one of us.
That's part of the problem, though. You'd surely be the first to admit that you have some fairly niche interests, right? Parties can't win elections by appealing to niche interests. They have to appeal to all the normies and sheeple that you despise.

luka

That's part of the problem, though. You'd surely be the first to admit that you have some fairly niche interests, right? Parties can't win elections by appealing to niche interests. They have to appeal to all the normies and sheeple that you despise.
Yes, exactly, that's the issue I'm complaining about.

luka

Okay. You said above it' was demonstrably true - feel free to demonstrate. Would like to see what you're claiming. Enjoy yr bike ride.
Eh? Nobody disputes that Corbyn appealed to voters no one else appeals to.

subvert47

I don't fight, I run away
Well I'm sure that if you got out there and told these voters what you think of them, they'll return to the fold in no time!
Trouble is some of them are my mates :rolleyes:

Edit: I totally get your frustration. It's an ugly dilemma that has no solution that doesn't alienate a large number of voters and leave a supposedly progressive party, that's meant to be both pro-working class and anti-nationalist, open to accusations of either giving up on the working class or pandering to nationalism.
Labour policies in 2017 and 2019 were progressive, anti-nationalist, and pro-working class. But...
everyone was so worked up into hating Corbyn that they didn't notice.
Plus Brexit.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Not AAV. They (or he, rather) is worse than Jones by orders of magnitude. Bet he shat himself with delight writing that.