bun-u

Trumpet Police
someone's put last night's show on YT.

I went as a mild sceptic (as someone who last saw them in 94) but was pretty blown away as was the rest of the mountainwear audience. Just felt like the far reaches of jazz in some bits (Deep Blue battling Ornette Coleman), Stockhausen/poeme electronique in others. The Rochdale boys did good

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Probably a little self defeating uploading it in such poor sound quality

Is the sound in Barbican good? I presume it is

Leo

someone's put last night's show on YT.

I went as a mild sceptic (as someone who last saw them in 94) but was pretty blown away as was the rest of the mountainwear audience. Just felt like the far reaches of jazz in some bits (Deep Blue battling Ornette Coleman), Stockhausen/poeme electronique in others. The Rochdale boys did good

so the lights were on, then?

nochexxx

harco pronting
Not sure if it was entirely down to the Barbican, or perhaps where I was seated, but Autechre sounded fucked to my ears, and a stark contrast to the sonic clarity of Zoviet France. Gig was a bit meh tbh

Leo

TBF, that procedure with the infra-red camera and night vision googles might have been a building safety code thing. the thought of a few thousand people in pitch darkness being allowed to get up and stumble over one another has plenty of potential injury liability.

woops

is not like other people
t
TBF, that procedure with the infra-red camera and night vision googles might have been a building safety code thing. the thought of a few thousand people in pitch darkness being allowed to get up and stumble over one another has plenty of potential injury liability.
tbf youre right but i love the prospect of cyber ushers surveilling autechre fans for signs of distress

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this gig was so lame woops left before it started lol

mate, with all due respect, you need to throw yourself off mount everest before you rub up yer gums again. @woops in fact likes the indie pop band Remote Viewer more than Autechre, aka the totally non-hip hop derived version. How can they be lame when woops prefers an objectively inferior version? You need to go sober and regrow braincells #logic #facts

maxi

the strings in this sound a lot like the scarface title theme. not the disco bit. the part that mobb deep sample