version

i lasted about 15 minutes. it was interesting how moldbug manages to say absolutely nothing while using a tremendous amount of words.
There's something repulsive about him too, like Wormtongue from Lord of the Rings. The way he looks and carries himself.

luka

chat show hosts just scour the internet for freaks to fill the time. ellen degeneres was always scooping up some 4 year old
who can do backflips off of youtube or whatever. it doesnt mean anything unless you can convert that 'big break' into a real
world profile and none of them ever can.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

craner

Beast of Burden
I think it’s significant because Carlson is a reliable bellwether for vanguard Republican sentiment and how far they are willing to stretch their worldview away from traditional conservative principles and ideas, rather than because it means anything for Yarvin personally.

version

Screenshot-from-2021-09-20-18-43-27.png

craner

Beast of Burden
One of the big political moves happening at the moment is the ongoing capture of the Republican Party by Trumpism which includes a rhetorical shift around Jan 6 from condemnation to mitigation and even justification. The radicalisation of the GOP mainstream has been happening at political warp-speed in the last 12 months, so I guess I’m viewing it in that context.

version

ive seen all that kantbot stuff digging around in his past. quite interesting.
Someone did a big piece on his brother and father,

Reactions: sus

version

One of the big political moves happening at the moment is the ongoing capture of the Republican Party by Trumpism which includes a rhetorical shift around Jan 6 from condemnation to mitigation and even justification. The radicalisation of the GOP mainstream has been happening at political warp-speed in the last 12 months, so I guess I’m viewing it in that context.
What are your general feelings about Jan 6?