Group Listening Party Fun Time

catalog

I listened to this in its entirety the other day. I just remember it being pummeling but it had a rhythm to it. It went slowly dark outside and I didn't notice, was sat by the end in pitch black near enough. I'll try listening again. Music is good for drawing but not really tried writing to it/about it. I find if I listen to music when working it is too much.

luka

I listened to this in its entirety the other day. I just remember it being pummeling but it had a rhythm to it. It went slowly dark outside and I didn't notice, was sat by the end in pitch black near enough. I'll try listening again. Music is good for drawing but not really tried writing to it/about it. I find if I listen to music when working it is too much.

You participated in one of the listening threads. You were talking about the colour green.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
What's the record 58 minutes in?

Cyrus (Basic Channel) - Enforcement at +10/12 with gökçen kaynatan doğanin ötesi drenched in echo and bar synced. with Jeff Mills - Curse of the Gods being phased in and out
with the occasional appearance of Iida Denki by Pita on Mego sped up and inverted with a turkish lament buried deep in there.

IdleRich

IdleRich
catalog Corpsey craner diaspora* droid* IdleRich Leo Mr. Tea muser* pattycakes_ shiels Simon silverdollarcircle WashYourHands
Edmund told me about this just now. I did not reject it, I would have seen it if it had been in events!

Leo

same here, didn't know until after the fact. some of us still work for a living. ;)

muser

I was keen to lurk , listen and maybe provide one concise and invaluable contribution but I had other very important things to do that exact time. and i listened to the first few seconds and stressed me about it tbh sorry

version

Cyrus (Basic Channel) - Enforcement at +10/12 with gökçen kaynatan doğanin ötesi drenched in echo and bar synced. with Jeff Mills - Curse of the Gods being phased in and out
with the occasional appearance of Iida Denki by Pita on Mego sped up and inverted with a turkish lament buried deep in there.

🔥

Last edited:

luka

the key is picking your moment. you want at least 5 people keen, ready to get stuck in

luka

thats reasonable criticisim so our start point is finding a better image so this stereotypical indian cow doesnt mar our listening experince