Group Listening Party Fun Time

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
his favourite band is the stone roses why would he know who calude young is
]

regis:
I saw Einsturzende Neubauten play at the Astoria, one of the greatest gigs of the year, end of the decade, fantastic; then a few weeks later I saw The Stone Roses, it was the only band I've ever walked out of, it was that awful. I thought, well, if that's the future, you can have it.

[/quote]

catalog

I really like Regis but I saw him dj in Manchester and he was acting a proper twat. Him and Stephen Warwick. Way too much Berlin.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I really like Regis but I saw him dj in Manchester and he was acting a proper twat. Him and Stephen Warwick. Way too much Berlin.

yeah old story that, he's been hammering the gak and booze for two decades now. Surgeon's sober when playing live, which is kind of why there is tension between them.

catalog

Also very weird to me that you think oasis are good but not the stone roses. The roses are vastly superior in almost every way

version

Also very weird to me that you think oasis are good but not the stone roses. The roses are vastly superior in almost every way
The Roses are the "proper" band and Oasis are "lad rock". Obviously Luka will prefer the latter. It's Dissensus' patented reverse snobbery in action.

version

Oasis do have more good tunes though. I only really like I Wanna Be Adored, Fools Gold, Driving South and Love Spreads.

catalog

yeah i think you are right i can't believe that 6 foot cunt drew me into this, i fell for it hook line. but you knpw the truth don't you version. you know the roses are bewtter. it's ok, hes gone to bed, the night is ours, you can speak your truths

catalog

Oasis do have more good tunes though. I only really like I Wanna Be Adored, Fools Gold, Driving South and Love Spreads.
they have more out and out floor filler / stadium rock tunes yes thats true, but no way do they stand up to repeated listens. let it be said though: i did rush into town on the day of the release of whats the story morning glory with all my friends, at lunchtime, to buy it