Early Rolling Stones Masterpieces

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the true communist womens liberationist is infinitely aware of the fact that misogyny does not merely stem from a hatred of womens empowerment (although some reactionaries undoubtedly fear that.) No, everyone knows that misogyny's real nurturing ground is the male fear of other males. in that sense the incels are onto something, they just take the wrong (and reactionary conclusion.) Incels say gender must be even more fortified, I.E: keep the competition going. communists say abolish gender, I.E: kill manhood.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the masters love is unable to survive without the slave, and the slave cannot love without the master. this is the contradiction inherent to the Stones. Empowerment just goes back to subjugation.

that is precisely why they were shocking at the time, not because they advocated a breaking down of heterosexuality, but its further reentrenchment, past its historical specificity to an atomic level.

catalog

i read a conspiracy theory book by a bloke called jasun horsley and theres a chapter in it about the fabian connections with the rolling stones, like how the group was funded by the lse in the early days, and marianne faithfulls dad was some major new thinking sex guy

Woebot

dislike rob brydon ever since he complained to a producer on set that i (a runner) had been served lunch before him (the star)

but this is interesting for his observation of jagger ENERGY GOD AURA

[good thread against all odds]