thirdform

pass the sick bucket
There are loads of music podcasts - I've been a guest on a few - but I don't anybody is retiring off the proceeds.

I love this idea that all I do need to do is phone Morrissey and he'll be like, "no problem Simes".

you have a connect to morressey? Can I have it? I have a way to break him.

0bleak

There are loads of music podcasts - I've been a guest on a few - but I don't anybody is retiring off the proceeds.

I love this idea that all I do need to do is phone Morrissey and he'll be like, "no problem Simes".

I know @version laughed at my Anthony Fantano comment as an example, but I'm pretty sure he's really doing quite well.
Mind, I don't watch/listen to his podcast, but it IS very popular.

blissblogger

you have a connect to morressey? Can I have it? I have a way to break him.

No, that's my point - I don't have a direct connection to any of these people, they are barricaded off by publicists, assistants, you name it.

Plus I've slagged off Morrissey a bunch of times and he holds grudges.

0bleak

I see his net worth estimated at 1.5 million. While a million isn't a big deal anymore, he's probably living well enough off of the income.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
He seems to let slip that he did "ecstacy" back in the 90s at one point, hope for his sake the Daily Mail don't pick up on that

catalog

Could actually do it in a bath.
During the pandemic when luke did that (very good) talk about dmt and apantasia (might have spelled that wrong) and a few of us tuned in on zoom, there was a funny moment where someone asked a question and then she turned her camera on and she was in the bath and at that point in thd pandemic, it seemed pretty reasonable