'I heard a passing car playing this' log

luka

no one plays loud music from cars anymore. it's sad. i hear the potter payper album a lot, softly.

shakahislop

How do you feel about 4th of July, Shaka? Conflicted about celebrating? Although you've declared your own independence from England, so maybe you're right there with us.
I love how Americans celebrate holidays. Feels like people go all out, no one at work. The city was great yesterday, hardly anyone about. Went on another ride to take advantage of it, out past knockdown center and through the industrial bits of maspeth, Rust Street and round there.

shakahislop

Don't know the artist but corpsey drill playing loud on the corner of essex and delancey on a hot friday night

It's moving south, rare to hear it in the wild here

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
How do you feel about 4th of July, Shaka? Conflicted about celebrating? Although you've declared your own independence from England, so maybe you're right there with us.

babamın düşmanının götü yazıcı hızında zencefil üretse ben de delice esrarengiz tatil yaparım. Ama ancak sizin memleketinizde öyle imkanlar halka sunuluyor. Ama galiba o rüya için geciktik.

İnna Lillahi Ve İnna İleyhi Raciun.

Leo

babamın düşmanının götü yazıcı hızında zencefil üretse ben de delice esrarengiz tatil yaparım. Ama ancak sizin memleketinizde öyle imkanlar halka sunuluyor. Ama galiba o rüya için geciktik.

İnna Lillahi Ve İnna İleyhi Raciun.

Üzgünüm, üçüncü. O pasajın anlamını açıklar mısınız?