Harmonising the Frequencies Mega-Ritual.

luka

it's the only good one. sounds a bit too much like Chermical Brothers though

woops

is not like other people
i'd forgotten that this is actually a really good record, blame chemical bros. and the aforementioned apostates

woops

is not like other people
i assume you're being silly luke. the chemical brothers attempted to pervert the pure vibration to their own chemical ends, clues in the name

luka

i like how we get little nuggets of wisdom from the gurus wedged in between the tunes

woops

is not like other people
i like how we get tunes wedged in between little buggets of wisdom from the gurus

woops

is not like other people
my mood has lifted massively from faint frustration pre-8pm to open relaxation surprisingly quickly

linebaugh

I'm on my porch in my mountain town staring at the wall of trees outlining the forest my house sits on the precipice of. The wind is blowing. I cant help but chuckle at you lower vibrational beings

woops

is not like other people
I'm on my porch in my mountain town staring at the wall of trees outlining the forest my house sits on the precipice of. The wind is blowing. I cant help but chuckle at you lower vibrational beings
i'm surprised that you don't realise that i too am on your porch in your mountain town staring at the wall of trees outlining the forest your house sits on the precipice of.