craner

Beast of Burden
looks like a few more disco / soul bits lined up so where is luke, scared off by electro house? he'd be into this stuff. and version? but i'm still here from the start

You are a warrior Woops. Luke is all talk.

craner

Beast of Burden
This is like an adrenaline shot in the arm. Danny Petroni's Disco show on early 00s Heart to Chillin FM. And then into Surface...more Sex Magick

craner

Beast of Burden
This was the phase to summon the top shagger and esoteric Brixton drill expert Barty. Alas, it won't work now.

craner

Beast of Burden
Links back to my earlier rhapsody about Calvin and Lupa, but pre-image:

This doesn’t necessarily kill the reality of feeling, it simply reflects the filters that transform the way feelings are framed, encountered, understood: the feelings here being romantic longing and physical yearning. This song is a perfect encapsulation of the new phenomenology of desire: immediate, transparent, captured and even enslaved by the surface, but as deeply felt and difficult as emotion and lust have ever been.

craner

Beast of Burden
It describes shagging, through the screen of an ideal, like old pop music. Just on the tip of Midnight Love which was just on the tip of catastrophe. Not explicit, written in code, like Leo Strauss described Plato and Maimonides.

woops

is not like other people
It describes shagging, through the screen of an ideal, like old pop music. Just on the tip of Midnight Love which was just on the tip of catastrophe. Not explicit, written in code, like Leo Strauss described Plato and Maimonides.
romantics only in this thread

craner

Beast of Burden
You can tell because I can't think of anything to say about it. It's lovely, though, it sways. It's yacht-disco.