mvuent

Void Dweller
Starting a new blog post series

interesting post. even for those of us too lazy to read James, Nietzsche, Wittgenstein, Austin, Schelling, Lewis, Bourdieu, Goffman, Schutz. curious to see where this goes in the follow ups.

sus

yeah, dunno exactly when yet. i asked the two legendary poets if i should go in summer or fall and of course got opposing responses. have a feeling that if they killed me they’d have a hard time keeping their story straight.
This will be legendary. I want a whole Slouching Towards Bethlehem account of their degenerate ways. "Here is the spot Woops sleeps at night, you can see that if he puts his feet up the he can avoid the sewage entirely. Very tidy!"

luka

i am getting some cannabis gummies, some acids, obviosuly we'll force him to drink insane amounts of alcohol. we'll do some cocaine of course.

• Love
Reactions: sus

luka

barty is a ladies man, sex maniac and he reckons he can set ian up with a lady of some kind or another so he can try sex too.

sus

Only drink one drink to their two. Resist peer pressure. This is absolutely crucial if you wBt to survive

Don't sneeze while snorting. Don't re-use needles while shooting

If you get caught in a thought loop on acid and start having a bad trip, just look at something silly, like Luka's goofy face, and screw up a big corny grin

sus

If you are about to cum start thinking of your grandmother in a decrepit state. Skin falling off her. Rotting alive. Wet rotting skin sloughing off

luka

sex is not for everyone but it's worth giving it a go to see if you like it or not.