sus

I do have a bunch of backup tools but a few places weren't automated and they happened to unfortunately be the specific places I'd been working most

sus

I am setting up a key logger that saves every character I type in a daily report on the cloud

sus

I'm in a bad karmic thermal, that's for sure. Something up above has it out for me. First rabies now this

william_kent

I'm in a bad karmic thermal, that's for sure. Something up above has it out for me. First rabies now this

I was a bit drunk and self absorbed last night, so apologies for my shit posts, but losing data can be devastating and my heart goes out to you

but rabies? I'm British so we're super paranoid about French animals sneaking across the sea and biting us, but rabies?

RABIES MEANS DEATH

RABIES KILLS PEOPLE

What bit you? Did it hurt when they plunge that huge horse sized syringe into your stomach?

One of the more bizarre, but not uncommon, signs and symptoms of rabies that has been reported is male patients exhibiting hypersexual behavior. The virus sometimes acts on the limbic system of the brain causing men to show this behavior: increased sexual desire, involuntary erections, and in some reports continuous orgasms occurring at a rate of one per hour!

• Haha
Reactions: sus