an apple on the moon

woops

is not like other people
lets not bury my thoughtful and outside-the-box post
i did listen to the song and i liked it but it just confirmed me in thinking hm that's a nice bit of pedal steel there. i didn't conjure any fireballs. i also noticed the line where he says "no turn left unstoned" oldie but goodie

linebaugh

i did listen to the song and i liked it but it just confirmed me in thinking hm that's a nice bit of pedal steel there. i didn't conjure any fireballs. i also noticed the line where he says "no turn left unstoned" oldie but goodie
When I first heard it I only had one head phone on, so the phasing was very dramatic and inspired the post. The lap steel itself is a kind of innately an apple on the moon, so are many country/folk sounds- the washboard, the jug, the saw, even the yodel

version

If mvuent didnt give me the heart eyes react I would have lost it
giphy.webp

catalog

"My favourite rave? I think it would have to be the first Energy at the Westway Studios in Shephard's Bush. That showed me the power of it. Everyone had been in clubs up until then, and that was like my first warehousey thing. That was the day that everyone from all backgrounds came together - rich and pool, black and white. And everyone knew then that something was going on. That was the most magical night I had, and I don't think I'll ever have a bigger buzz than that. I actually played the last set. Everyone had played so well up until that time, and the crowd was really up for it. I was so nervous because I hadn't played to a crowd that big before, but it went down really well and I got the best response I'll ever get, which was just magical. It was like everyone was on the same buzz, and because it was a really hot day, everyone went over to Clapham Common for this party afterwards. The police came down there and they really didn't know what was going on, seeing all these people of all nations, black and white, together. One of the guys who organised the party, called Russell, went up to them, smoking a spliff, and said, 'Everything's gonna be alright mate, we're all peace loving people'. And the policemen were so bewildered that his guy was openly smoking his spliff, and was standing there skinning up another one that, d'you know, they just waked off and left us. That was a really good day."