luka

Now there is a notion of the active and the reactive force in Nietzsche taken up by Deleuze which can be read as an argument against the no. The stick in the mud.

luka

Whoever carries the main force is in sync with the Spirt of History. This is what I would set myself against

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Well might determines what is right, normatively. Any argument otherwise involves either complete relativity across value systems, or else some kind of optimal attractor/asymptote at the center of the cluster. The latter is the route I'm taking.

luka

Now you take Gus and his vision of the future being coders and the rest of the world population as dead weight

luka

And if it is only serving the coders and their employers, it's not a future we need to affirm, we can easily kill them with knives and catapults and poisons etc

constant escape

winter withered, warm
And you say, who precisely is this future serving? Do you understand that?
I think They who are best served are those who can finagle the system the most effectively, doesn't necessarily mean they are the most in tune with the cosmos.

I don't think the privileged few of history are a measure of some kind of higher quality, I think the matter of material reward is largely uncorrelated to the kind of development I have in mind.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
The positions (each position having a direction) that most align with the net direction are largely happenstance. To properly align yourself with the net direction would be to embody every position, a many-headedness that confounds our one-headed cognition.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Ultimately you have aligned yourself with earthly power

If I have, its only because I haven't swerved away from it yet. Ever finer, ever more calibrated oscillations.

edit: the zero-point being the optimal, which is never reached, strictly speaking.

luka

Vimothy already explained this to you and Vimothy is by his own description on the far right