constant escape

winter withered, warm
Apparently the calls for violence on Parler are getting lots worse. The 21st should be interesting.
Hmm, yeah that could be a wild card, as far as I can tell. How seriously are you inclined to take this?

Whats the story with Parler? Just a reactionary reaction to Twitter and the like?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Romans got on well as a market-state. The vanity of Caesars belies resource grabbing. Epochs are defined by the role of technology. A post-information age is the new-reality - everything is corrupted, the data could be lying but its harvesting is still a ballast check politically and psychically.

The mind is the usual battlefield, except now communication technology‘s reach blasts toxic bias in more refined ways. The inertia and apathy markets have evolved, see voting rates at pisstake levels up until fairly recently.

Be part of a once in a generation mindfuck, storming the temple of enlightenment in Washington itself. Make sigils of Biden dying from Covid or something else well within his first term. Harris steps in. The Right loses its ‘mind’. Domestic terrorism escalates as a green turn enfolds. America limps through. Just.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Hmm, yeah that could be a wild card, as far as I can tell. How seriously are you inclined to take this?

Whats the story with Parler? Just a reactionary reaction to Twitter and the like?
Yeah, that's what it is basically.

I think the hate is real, but I doubt anything will materialise as yesterday's events have changed the game plan and the attention they're getting.

DannyL

Wild Horses
I don't know how easy it is to encrypt ids on there but I think the feds could be doing a lot of door knocking in the near future.

luka

Feds, I never meant it when I said I wanted to skin Starmer. I don't literally want to skin him. I wish him all the best. Wouldn't hurt a hair on his head.

IdleRich

IdleRich
06dc-protest-blog-barnett-superJumbo.jpg
However did they find them?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Hard to imagine a situation where you'd need to deep fake yourself isn't it
If you want to concede defeat and get out trouble for the violence you incited yet be able to plausibly deny it later.
In fact it would be an extremely useful manoeuvre for anyone who wants to have their cake and eat it - which is pretty much everybody at some time or the other.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Feds, I never meant it when I said I wanted to skin Starmer. I don't literally want to skin him. I wish him all the best. Wouldn't hurt a hair on his head.
Feds,

I have a signed statement by this man, saying he is absolutely sincere in his desire to inflict on Starmer every single one of the tortures described in the filler material on '36 Chambers'.

IdleRich

IdleRich

Well they were clearly prepared to storm the Capitol so why not a few other violent post-Trump spasms? They won't achieve anything but I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of these fools do commit actual acts of violence. Pizzagate type gear I mean.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Well they were clearly prepared to storm the Capitol so why not a few other violent post-Trump spasms? They won't achieve anything but I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of these fools do commit actual acts of violence. Pizzagate type gear I mean.
Yeah thats what I;m expecting to see more of. Loosely coordinated acts of violence, maybe terrorism. Some instances may include well-armed, perhaps even tactically trained individuals. But overall the momentum I think is being irreversibly suffocated, which does naturally prompt excitement.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I think there a lot of very angry weirdos who have "trusted the plan" for a long time... now it has reached a critical point and they can either slink off into the shadows muttering or go postal. Of course the majority will do the former but I would not at all rule out some instances of the latter sadly. But yeah there's no momentum for anything more than minor (in the scheme of things) trouble-making and generally being dickheads... not that that will be much consolation if you're one of the ones blown up or kidnapped or whatever by a Q Anon patriot.

Leo

kinda like terrorism, huh?