Mvuent's Brand New Hit Album

sus

former dissensus user other_life and i were actually considering meeting up on a saturday, maybe it could happen
I was in this group message but when other_life found out I wasn't actually a chick I got uninvited, they moved it to DMs

mvuent

Void Dweller
I was in this group message but when other_life found out I wasn't actually a chick I got uninvited, they moved it to DMs
lol yeah we still need to meet up as well. i sort of gave up on that when i found out you lived in a unabomber cabin in rural wisconsin but if at some point you're willing to temporarily rejoin civilization...

sus

lol yeah we still need to meet up as well. i sort of gave up on that when i found out you lived in a unabomber cabin in rural wisconsin but if at some point you're willing to temporarily rejoin civilization...
I'm in the Twin Cities area all the time! All the time!

mvuent

Void Dweller
no. whatever you do, don't hang out with them gus. they're not a good crowd. hang out with me instead.

mvuent

Void Dweller
is this still happening mvuent? can we submit topics for discussion?
probably, but it's pretty nebulous. i was uncharacteristically aggressive in demanding other life listen to my album/mix the other day so i don't want to push it.

catalog

Muvent Christmas is over but a dog is for life not just for Christmas so you can keep your Christmas hat if yoh want

mvuent

Void Dweller
corpsey's also disliked (w/ that angry emoji) more of my posts in the past few days than he's ever liked in total. i really feel like he's adopting some kind of darker persona.