Can you hug your opposite sex friend?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
hugging is liberal, you should shag your friend of the opposite sex, at all times. break the bourgeois romanticism attached to sex, even its queer kind.

Verily allah determines everything and allah knows best.

nilprenia

hugging is liberal, you should shag your friend of the opposite sex, at all times. break the bourgeois romanticism attached to sex, even its queer kind.

Verily allah determines everything and allah knows best.
That sounds crude but I'd be willing to consider demystifying marriage. Make it an appointment, not a sentence. My friend? I think you mean, my wife

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
That sounds crude but I'd be willing to consider demystifying marriage. Make it an appointment, not a sentence. My friend? I think you mean, my wife

It's the more verily allah determines all phenomena, it's technically not kufr because whilst I exhorted a subject to commit those actions, I also negated the subject itself. You see?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Seriously? You shake fucking hands.

If someone goes to fist-bump you, just walk away.

Hugging culture is strange. Who needs that fake friendly intimacy? No cunt hugged when i was a kid. You got fed. You got clothes. Hugging's for savages like the Wests. Bet they hugged. A lot.

nilprenia

Seriously? You shake fucking hands.

If someone goes to fist-bump you, just walk away.

Hugging culture is strange. Who needs that fake friendly intimacy? No cunt hugged when i was a kid. You got fed. You got clothes. Hugging's for savages like the Wests. Bet they hugged. A lot.

Would you hold hands with a good friend? Intimacy looks different in some parts

padraig (u.s.)

a monkey that will go ape
one of my defining memories of living on the West Coast is the extreme casualness of hugging.

I'm from the Midwest. the valid reasons to hug are 1) immediate family 2) current sexual partners 3) one of us saved the other's life at some point.

and 3 is iffy. everything is else is at most a handshake, and tbh even that is pushing it in most situations.

so I found it pretty wild when people wanted to hug you upon meeting. like, I don't know you, why the fuck would I hug you?

tbh it was probably greater culture shock than anything I've experienced in an actual foreign country