HAAAAAPY (belated) BIIIIETHDAAAAAY MVUUUUEEENT!!!!!

Leo

you're not allowed to bugger off, giving us the big middle finger, only to pop back in for occasional birthday posts. the Americans are in charge now, you have to earn your way back into the fold.

Last edited:

mvuent

Void Dweller
aw thanks barty. now i feel bad about resolutely ignoring everyone else's recent birthdays, so happy belated birthday @luka @woops @sufi @Mr. Tea and anyone i'm forgetting

I think @mvuent is trying to ween himself off the site, he might miss this
Why's he doing that?
yeah i've been taking a break from posting. blocked the site on my phone etc. will probably end that soon since this is my favorite internet community--but i feel like recently i've just been impatiently refreshing and waiting for new content as if the forum is buzzfeed, rather than wanting to actually process what people were saying or contribute, you know? better to step back for a minute at times like that i'd say.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
aw thanks barty. now i feel bad about resolutely ignoring everyone else's recent birthdays, so happy belated birthday @luka @woops @sufi @Mr. Tea and anyone i'm forgetting

yeah i've been taking a break from posting. blocked the site on my phone etc. will probably end that soon since this is my favorite internet community--but i feel like recently i've just been impatiently refreshing and waiting for new content as if the forum is buzzfeed, rather than wanting to actually process what people were saying or contribute, you know? better to step back for a minute at times like that i'd say.
Come to think of it, I reckon most of the regular members here have had a birthday this year.