The pit.

catalog

isnt that the pit?
Yes I think it is but I've never called it that and don't really consider it as a negative thing, but others round me do, and you can only do it for max 48 hours before it starts to get a bit tricky

luka

That's just a mini holiday. You need something more like the compounded effect of too many boozy nights and bad decisions. The mental and physical sluggishness. The muggy, torpid brain conditions. Looking out the window at the pigeons on the roof opposite thinking, they're my only friends.

luka

3 days running you've definitely got a potential problem. One day, no worries. Healthy. Doctors recommend it.

luka

That's why it's important to thrash people with nettles etc to try and prevent permanent lassitude setting in.

luka

I'm going to have a little walk like John Eden would want me to. I don't know any of my neighbours though so I better not thrust any chutneys at them, they might find that alarming.

luka

Sorry it wasn't trying to say I'm broken and scattered to the wind. That's not really the situation. Just a bit slack and fuzzy from drowning my poor brain in beer on the back of a grotty little cold i had for a couple of days.