luka

has anyone watched the Hornblower tv series? supposed to be good if you need a master and commander hit.

luka

He suffers from seasickness at the start of each of his voyages. As a midshipman, he becomes seasick at the sheltered roadstead of Spithead. He is tone-deaf and finds music an incomprehensible irritant; in a scene in Hornblower and the Hotspur, he is unable to recognise the British national anthem.

A voracious reader, he can provide discourse on both contemporary and classical literature. His skill at mathematics makes him both an adept navigator and a talented whist player

william_kent

I'm 2/3 into the Neal Stephenson "The Baroque Cycle" series and I am still wondering where is the 'weird' or 'disgusting" sex that the nerds on 'another forum' object to

I've had this problem before where people I know retch and complain about perverted sex and I read what they have read and I'm like "?", what did you get upset about?

luka

I'm 2/3 into the Neal Stephenson "The Baroque Cycle" series and I am still wondering where is the 'weird' or 'disgusting" sex that the nerds on 'another forum' object to

I've had this problem before where people I know retch and complain about perverted sex and I read what they have read and I'm like "?", what did you get upset about?
we posted some really good pictures him with swords a while back.