craner

Beast of Burden
Ah where to? Are there white Christmases in England? I know the Dylan Thomas, they have snow in Wales

I actually grew up in the very place where that story was set, the views, streets, houses, park and sea described in it is basically where I lived, it was like my childhood Christmases except they were in the mid-80s and therefore featured Lego, Transformers and Star Wars rather than candy cigarettes and drunk uncles

• Wow
Reactions: sus

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

want to avoid crowded trains, so we're renting a car. when you don't own a car, the occasional long-distance drive is fun. first you battle the city traffic to get out of the area (Waze is your friend), then kick back and cruise a straight shot up Route 95. the wife is tasked with figuring out how to sync the iPhone with the car stereo system so we can listen to the Dissensus compilation along the way.

I-95 has pieces of my soul ground into it

Reactions: sus

Leo

I-95 has pieces of my soul ground into it

guessing you probably know the Philly area part, Philly-NY or Philly-WDC. we're heading through the northern most part to providence, then I-195N to my family in Mass. GW Bridge/Cross Bronx Expressway is always fun, then through the backass of some the failed big cities in Connecticut along the coast (take a bow, Bridgeport) before hitting some beautiful coastline and beach areas in the wealthier sections.