If you had to live with a clone of yourself

Simon silverdollarcircle

It's be worse if you and the clone were kind of indifferent to each other. "Yeah he's alright I suppose. Bit boring really. Kind of there but not there"

That'd be my fear

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I think whether or not you liked them the clone would be fascinating. Because it's you.

It wouldn't be able to pick up a magazine without you thinking something about jt.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Is that a thing, though, autoerotimania? Or something.

Fancying yourself, I mean. Not just thinking you're good looking but actively lusting after yourself.

You might get on with yourself. I hate myself, but when I get any distance through time or other people the hate fades and I think I'm alright

I met this fluctuation and discrimination of my own face when tripping once and it was very uncomfortable. The message seemed to be that this judgment was holding all of us back, that most of my expressions were this trained grotesque reactionary performance and i should maybe consider dissolving my own face completely

luka

I met this fluctuation and discrimination of my own face when tripping once and it was very uncomfortable. The message seemed to be that this judgment was holding all of us back, that most of my expressions were this trained grotesque reactionary performance and i should maybe consider dissolving my own face completely
Yes these effects are very interesting. Barty was saying he turned into chewbacca recently.

we're stuck in faces, horribly, only partial control, these hyper responsive twitching fields of communication that can be read so quickly by others

luka

And you don't even know half the stupid embaressing things you've silently said with them, you can only guess judging by other people's half suppressed smirking

luka

He's filled it better than Limburger did. Limburger is a wise, cautious, well read man. Not a leering Jack chewing the furniture