For my own fun, I am not paid
Pearly drops are all my wealth
I am wanking, all the long day
In my bedroom, by myself
Come and smell my fetid schlong spray
It's Ding my Dong day - to your health!

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
It's a shame about that big lump in the middle spoiling the view. I kinda know how it feels cos they've actually just put in a new building that partially blocks my view of the river... and now they are putting in another which makes it even worse.
What is the big lump? A landfill?

IdleRich

IdleRich
This is what i mean about the blocking my view by building two new things, seems unfair to just do that and I have no recourse doesn't it!

IMG_20230301_135555394~3.jpg

Of course it would be worse if they were higher, but I dunno if they have finished the one on the right so maybe it will be.

woops

is not like other people
The main purpose of this thread is for Idlerich to go “ha, look at me! I live in sexy Lisbon! You all live in a paper factory in Swindon!”
the main purpose of this thread was to provide a distraction from the isolation of lockdown but i agree that was an unfortunate side effect

woops

is not like other people
@IdleRich has informed me by PM he's well sick of the Portuguese climate now and longs for a drizzly, overcast week. he says it's amazing how quick you get bored of shellfish too and on his rare trips home stuffs his suitcase with tins of baked beans and cans of John Smith's

woops

is not like other people
i guess it was a low moment for him or something but he once even told me he missed the 9-5 life at borders on minimum wage.

"i never wanted to be a landlord, growing fat off other people's hard work," he went on.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'VE BECOME."