THE DEPARTED (2006)

luka

Are you going to post a picture of your dvd shelves to make up for not giving us an out the window shot?

luka

There's something grubby about a dvd collection. I own a few, not many. They remind me of CEX. All those smelly furtive kids trading in Wolverine Origins for 50p store credit.

version

There's something grubby about a dvd collection. I own a few, not many. They remind me of CEX. All those smelly furtive kids trading in Wolverine Origins for 50p store credit.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The thing is I don't want to be at the mercy of tech companies and TV networks when it comes to the films I can watch. The Netflix selection's terrible, most channels have ad breaks and the stuff on iPlayer's usually only up for a few weeks.

luka

Yeah, I know what you mean. The thing is I don't want to be at the mercy of tech companies and TV networks when it comes to the films I can watch. The Netflix selection's terrible, most channels have ad breaks and the stuff on iPlayer's usually only up for a few weeks.
And DVDs are 50p at CEX. So why not.

version

Leoallenjanhermandfsdfdsfs-1.jpg

sus

I like how his gf counselor gets this creepy off-feeling about Matt, it reinforces my hedge against bitterness, that the perpetually dishonest somehow reek