Addicted to Bass: Winter 2012.

luka

Craner for example is quite complex, you need to give him lots of love and praise when he is feeling insecure and depressed, then when he's feeling full of himself, lay into him as viciously as possible,

luka

Corpsey, always reward him for sticking the knife into other people. Punish him for any self pitying. Reward him lavishly for bullying and aggression.

Benny Bunter

It was really really really bad for a very very very long time.
The big slump. Sad, boring and frustrating in equal measure. Everyone pissed off

One thing I've learned never to express any political opinions on here ever again. In fact I think we should erase the politics forum altogether

luka

Well the politics forum is a safe space for mr tea to make his puns. It's his playpen so in that sense it's very useful.

luka

rich can moan about Brexit, Danny can moan abut Corbyn, it's all contained and so long as I don't go one there it all works well. containment. Very useful.

craner

Beast of Burden
He did that massive one that went on for about two months. Do you remember? We all had to send him secret ballots, it was great.

luka

Barty took over that role but when there's only three people responding it all feels a bit tragic