Junot Diaz

luka

i thought he was safely cancelled anyway? isnt he a rapist or a pedo or something?

IdleRich

IdleRich
I think it is important to note for posterity that redpill is generic; the manosphere redpill is just one claim to reality, for any issue there are bluepillers and redpillers. For example, I am redpilled on flat earth

But regarding the ghetto thing I think this is a perfect example of how he is bluepilled, the only problem is the framing is off.
Yeah it's generic but it's come to mean that.... just as cork came to mean bung and hoover to mean vacuum cleaner you know.

IdleRich

IdleRich
i thought he was safely cancelled anyway? isnt he a rapist or a pedo or something?
Did you actually know that or did you just guess? Cos turns out there are some harassment allegations... then again there are with everyone so...

sus

The author Rebecca Walker along with a group of academics, including educators from Harvard and Stanford universities, protested the media response to the accusations in an open letter to The Chronicle of Higher Education, saying it amounted to "a full-blown media-harassment campaign."[84][85] While not dismissing the allegations, they cautioned against an "uncritical" and "sensationalist" handling of the issue that they said could reinforce stereotypes of blacks and Latinos as sexual predators.[84][85][86] Linda Martín Alcoff, a professor of philosophy at Hunter College, wrote an essay in The New York Times placing allegations of sexual assault such as those against Díaz within a larger political context, writing of the need "to develop critiques of the conventions of sexual behavior that produce systemic sexual abuse".[68][87]

IdleRich

IdleRich
Is he though? He certainly seems to think he is. It's a minefield I know but I'm surprised at how free he is with the n word.