luka

no worries it doesnt matter what we start with it will all turn into millions sooner rather than later. so do i not have to do anything right? it just runs itself till im rich?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
So you will get a STX payout every two weeks, for the next 64 weeks. Automatically. After that, all you have to do is re-stack the NYCCoin for another 32 cycles.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Just make sure you don't lose the seed phrase for your Hiro Wallet. Thats really the only thing that could go wrong in your scenario.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
So you will get a STX payout every two weeks, for the next 64 weeks. Automatically. After that, all you have to do is re-stack the NYCCoin for another 32 cycles.
So to give a rough estimate, you should be earning around $100 worth of STX annually, given its current price. If the STX token appreciates, so does that dollar value.

This thread is a total waste of time unless one of you can tell me and Luke how to become cryptocurrency billionaires, cash it in and fund a life of indolence and creativity.

NFTs are worth a go. You strike me as a discerning gentleman with heightened aesthetic sensibilities. You should explore the fallow territory of fine art and photographic NFT collections. The crossover between NFT, games and defi is happening right now too. That's a good way to make a lot of money in days. Wolf Game made many people rich last week. Wizards and Dragons right now. New ones every week.

There'll be a new innovation next week. It's the most abundant period of creativity since the early 1990s music supernova.

Get metamask and I'll send some ETH too.
Same process.
Metamask is web3 lock and key. You'll see all kinds of websites spring to life if you have meta mask.
Might be better for taking payments.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Get metamask and I'll send some ETH too.
Same process.
Metamask is web3 lock and key. You'll see all kinds of websites spring to life if you have meta mask.
Might be better for taking payments.
Yeah MetaMask would definitely be better for payments, as STX is not nearly as widely used as ETH and the various tokens built on Ethereum.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
NFTs are worth a go. You strike me as a discerning gentleman with heightened aesthetic sensibilities. You should explore the fallow territory of fine art and photographic NFT collections. The crossover between NFT, games and defi is happening right now too. That's a good way to make a lot of money in days. Wolf Game made many people rich last week. Wizards and Dragons right now. New ones every week.

There'll be a new innovation next week. It's the most abundant period of creativity since the early 1990s music supernova.
Very true. You can make more money doing this than some people do working in sweat shops, and all you need is an internet connection and a capable device.

luka

this is my metamask thing cant wait for some minted tech bros to pay me for poems on it
0x33f2f704A95b89daFa2129E2146d7059D24Ea386

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
But in short @luka the STX you will be earning will be coming from the bids people place to win newly minted NYCcoin, such as the bids made by the pool I’m in.