buum - net music technician and theoretician

other_life

bioconfused

i don't have anything coherent to say about this dude yet but he and i have been talking a lot these past few months, i showed him mvuent's 'from the bedroom to the master's laboratory' series/mvuent's whole blog, in general because he is also a theoriser of genius, scenius, 'meta' framework and continua.
his mixes + blends also just go the fuck off, from a visceral level, he writes good raps, too.
as an aside he got run through by tumple/daylife army and came out the other side w his personhood in tact. he's written about it, i don't remember if i'd linked it before. so he and i had mutuals/former mutuals in common before connecting with each other, used to run in the same circles. there's also something to be said there about the kingdom of cults and its occulture.

here's a run of links from newest to oldest

i'll leave the rest to youse. what he specifically contributes is, again, hard for me to articulate ATM. it's better to scroll back through his twitter while listening to his tunes. i might be able to convince him to participate here, also

mvuent

Void Dweller
thanks for mentioning my blog to him! very very cool guy. his ability to invest in meta narratives with every fiber of his being seems like both a blessing and curse.

other_life

bioconfused
he is in financial trouble and collapsing under the weight of his own vision. he could never work a day job. he's really in the trenches.
he's thriving.