thirdform

pass the sick bucket
i like bedroom fantasy because of the subtly reverbed claps. That's when alkaline becomes his most delightfully fuckable. So I disagree with Benny B, production is the alpha and Omega. It's about gesamtkunstwerk, as it were.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
because sex is entirely about when it does not happen. the ultimate act of fucking is really underwhelming and (over)hyped. Like i tell my disciples all the time:
Holding ur piss in for 12 hours and then letting it out in a colossal explosion far greater than cumming.

We also communicated this concept in the confield corrosion crew tusk mix with the delightful subtle tones of nuance vocaliser realspeak British English Stephanie.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm not shy. I've sent it to Leo.
I was replying to Leo not you, never really thought of you as shy. Though who knows, in some circumstances I am not shy at all but in others I can be very shy, perhaps you are the same. Though right across the board I am much less shy than when I was younger

IdleRich

IdleRich
Holding ur piss in for 12 hours and then letting it out in a colossal explosion far greater than cumming.
The urge to pee is an unbelievably strong one. When you are truly desperate I think it is the most powerful of all bodily desires. It is the one that will override all others when they are competing... if you have several things you need desperately - say food, drink, pee etc - then I will always pee first.
As an aside, it sounds strange to say you can be desperately thirsty and dying for a leak, can't your body just move stuff around somehow? But you definitely can.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Alkaline is funny in that he can also satisfy Gilles Petersons phallic needs, so to speak. much more of a node spitting out the american-jamaican black music tradition in interesting configurations. An omnivore more than auteur. Compare:

Sanctify fellatio instead of the older bourgeois love. In that sense in direct continuity with 90s rnb like Brandy, who are sugary rather than yearning like Aretha.

This song is kind of annoying but it also hints at that sort of perverted sophistication, like there's a desperate reaching back. The song structure is actually built around the sample from Kool and the Gang summer madness.

Leo

I was replying to Leo not you, never really thought of you as shy. Though who knows, in some circumstances I am not shy at all but in others I can be very shy, perhaps you are the same. Though right across the board I am much less shy than when I was younger

shy probably not the right word. modest, maybe. my wife isn't shy but also loathes bringing attention to herself.

CrowleyHead

It says a lot that nearly everyone's adapted to Third except Luke. This is why Eden is the real dad of the forum. Luke is very That One Uncle instead. Abandoned his kids. Gets really into Buddhism for a year. Can't keep a job. It's why he always brings up his excursion to Australia, keeps his life from looking like it was a stagnant spiral.

This is also why Third never actually baits me. Look how mean I am? He knows I'd crush him. Which given from his constant talk of suppression and angling for fights, is what he wants *a-wink*

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Alkaline peaked with Gyal Bruk Out. The friction of the traditional clave rhythm fractured into low end pulse with his voice serving as perfect top end to the bass percussion.

Which explains where I differ with Barty's appraisal. He's a songs man, im a beats man.

With every release of Alkaline’s in the first half of the decade, his voice seemed to be afflicted by one disease on top of another. On tracks like “Gyal Bruk Out” or “Kweng Dem”, Alkaline would have all these pitch-shifted, multi-tracked Auto-Tuned voices snaking in and out of the arrangement so that it felt like your ear had threadworm. Or his voice would somehow of crunch through some kind of chorus effect making you feel as if there was a broken bone poking out from your flesh after a car accident. His contributions to “Above a Dem” were particularly freakish, with him rabies-spluttering liquid silicone into your ears.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It says a lot that nearly everyone's adapted to Third except Luke. This is why Eden is the real dad of the forum. Luke is very That One Uncle instead. Abandoned his kids. Gets really into Buddhism for a year. Can't keep a job. It's why he always brings up his excursion to Australia, keeps his life from looking like it was a stagnant spiral.

This is also why Third never actually baits me. Look how mean I am? He knows I'd crush him. Which given from his constant talk of suppression and angling for fights, is what he wants *a-wink*

A good fight requires good preparation, and at the moment I'm just too lazy to prepare.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
In a sense barty could never like dubstep because he never needed to rebel against the frictionlessness of europop and trance. Whereas I had to because of shit like Deadmau5, Inna, Milo, Cascada, etc being huge in Turkey around that time. My Canadian friend also really rated it. So I had to take the ben Watson move and go into pure nanotech terror bass stomp. But Barty has never needed to rebel. And I doubt if his generation paging @version even can, because they weren't fully musically conscious until the internet 2.0 era of 2011-14, whereas my musical consciousness developed in the internet 1.0 era of 2006-2009. A very interesting development to tease out here.