thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Clearly a massive missed opportunity there. As well as the fittingness (is that a word?) it would also be a satisfyingly neat way to preserve anonymity... if such was desired of course, I dunno why I assumed that it would be come to think of it.

It's very simple. the I am t-paine app from 2009 could do it. Is it still being developed?

forclosure

i'm glad this thread is active cause if "Kit" was here by right he should love Bear1Boss(too sugary and bright for me but the tracks are there) likewise with Tisakorean who i brought up time ago

woops

is not like other people
Why the quotation marks on "Edmund" and "Kit", Webster, kit is his real Name and I'm fairly confident Edmund is mine ???

forclosure

Hate these squeaky voice rappers grow up
wait are you saying i should grow up for the rappers? cause like some of them are but that's not the style their working in and it's not like there aren't deep voice baritone man out there

but if we're talking about autotune and all the vocal sumerican incantation whateverthefuck man invokes THIS is exactly what he's on about

forclosure

The rappers
i mean...i don't know what "growing up" sounds like with these kinda man but again this is one particular lane of rapper and if you're done with it you're done there's other lanes to look for

It's funny cause you could argue that "trap" in the 30 years its existed has aged in reverse going from UGK,Eightball & MJG, Dungeon Family and them lot started out sounding grown from learning the game they got from Too Short, J Prince and dem man and over the 30 years of its existance and overall spread and now you have carti with the baby voice. Where it goes from here i don't know

wild greens

I've got a lad in primary school and when there are loads of them going mad at the same time it's high pitch bedlam. Thats what these squeaky voice rappers remind me of, for the most part

I can't stand it. I'm not looking for any kind of validation on this comparison tho, it is all subjective i guess

The school kids are a good laugh though

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Did it come out in Autumn/winter last year?

I was, in retrospect, nosediving in the direction of the worst mental breakdown of my life, so I could plausibly use that as an excuse