Strange British Things.

shakahislop

tesco-value-digestives.jpg
i grew up on these, much better than the $5 cookies from that famous bakery on lafayette that all of the americans stand in a line to buy

shakahislop

Levain cookies are undeniably delicious, but they are also high in calories. The exact calorie count of a Levain cookie depends on its size and flavor. On average, a single Levain cookie can contain anywhere between 400 to 600 calories. In addition to calories, Levain cookies also contain other macronutrients and micronutrients. Here is a breakdown of the nutritional information for a typical Levain cookie:

* Protein: 8-10 grams
* Fat: 20-25 grams
* Carbohydrates: 50-60 grams
* Sugar: 30-40 grams
* Fiber: 2-4 grams

sus

Levain cookies are undeniably delicious, but they are also high in calories. The exact calorie count of a Levain cookie depends on its size and flavor. On average, a single Levain cookie can contain anywhere between 400 to 600 calories. In addition to calories, Levain cookies also contain other macronutrients and micronutrients. Here is a breakdown of the nutritional information for a typical Levain cookie:

* Protein: 8-10 grams
* Fat: 20-25 grams
* Carbohydrates: 50-60 grams
* Sugar: 30-40 grams
* Fiber: 2-4 grams
Levain is discksgusting you can't confuse trendy bakeries for quality product. I have Levain.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I would NEVER eat or buy cookies from Tescos. For the record. Everyone knows supermarket cookies are terrible. What I'm talking about are grandma's homemade cookies, home-baked offerings at Lion's Club fundraisers and staff appreciation parties. Tate's are the only remotely acceptable store bought cookie and they're Just OK.
Sure, but you can apply this to anything, can't you? How often does a typical American eat a hamburger made from 100% organic grass-fed sirloin steak vs a Big Mac?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Very sad that the Dutch didn't colonize your floating fortress
we have these stores in amsterdam that 100% cater to (american) tourists selling "authentic" "dutch" cookies, except there's nothing authentic about it and they just use a lot of old looking wood and interior design bits to make it all look that way. some of these stores became a hit on tiktok and now you will have people queuing for up to 1 hour (!!!), just to buy a cookie. the municipality has ordered these stores to implement some sort of crowd control to manage the queue outside. the cookie itself i don't know much about but neither me, nor any of my friends or family or any dutch person at all has ever eaten one i think.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
we have these stores in amsterdam that 100% cater to (american) tourists selling "authentic" "dutch" cookies, except there's nothing authentic about it and they just use a lot of old looking wood and interior design bits to make it all look that way. some of these stores became a hit on tiktok and now you will have people queuing for up to 1 hour (!!!), just to buy a cookie. the municipality has ordered these stores to implement some sort of crowd control to manage the queue outside. the cookie itself i don't know much about but neither me, nor any of my friends or family or any dutch person at all has ever eaten one i think.
Do you think maybe they're replying on trade from tourists who've been in a "coffee shop" and have got the munchies?

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Do you think maybe they're replying on trade from tourists who've been in a "coffee shop" and have got the munchies?
the entire city centre is already catered to that kind of tourists. these newer stores are different tho, they target an audience that wants to make tiktoks of their food or a selfie that they can post on instagram.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
the entire city centre is already catered to that kind of tourists. these newer stores are different tho, they target an audience that wants to make tiktoks of their food or a selfie that they can post on instagram.
I guess there isn't anywhere on earth that's not been infected by this bullshit, is there?

Maybe North Korea, I suppose.