luka

you should read some marxist stuff really stan, it can actually be quite enjoyable

luka

its amazing. its cos he grew up in a commune where the children werent allowed to go to school

luka

no, stan really dont know anything. hes never read a book. this is one of the best things about him

luka

the commune was almost completely cut off from the modern world and the media environment

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I've yet to behold a proper master, until then I will handle my own potential as mercury slipping through my fingers.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I was looking for a GIF of a tourist gaping at a skyscraper, but even if I had found one it wouldn't be able to compete with this.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
The Lawnmower Man is a 1992 science-fiction thriller-horror film directed by Brett Leonard, written by Leonard and Gimel Everett, and starring Jeff Fahey as Jobe Smith, an intellectually disabled gardener, and Pierce Brosnan as Dr. Lawrence "Larry" Angelo, a scientist who decides to experiment on him in an effort to give him greater intelligence. The experiments give Jobe superhuman abilities, but enhance his aggression, turning him into a man obsessed with evolving into a digital being.

luka

craner is obssesed with hugh grant in the same way you are besotted with brad pits