is this true or false?

NO
A self crystallises around
NO
A self is a DISCIPLINE.
A REFUSING.​

poetix

we murder to dissect
Nah. Naw. Nein! Niet! Mais non! Au contraire! Nope! Nopers! I'm just gonna nope right on outta here! Oh no, no, no, sweet child, you did not say that. SMH. SMDH. So much not this. That's a big bag of nope from me. Nooooooo! Not on your nelly! Not on my watch! Not a chance, not a snowball's, not a jot, not a whisker. Not bloody likely. Not in a month of Sundays. Get the fuck on outta here. Talk to the hand!

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Nah. Naw. Nein! Niet! Mais non! Au contraire! Nope! Nopers! I'm just gonna nope right on outta here! Oh no, no, no, sweet child, you did not say that. SMH. SMDH. So much not this. That's a big bag of nope from me. Nooooooo! Not on your nelly! Not on my watch! Not a chance, not a snowball's, not a jot, not a whisker. Not bloody likely. Not in a month of Sundays. Get the fuck on outta here. Talk to the hand!
Some of this sounds like a riff from Rick and Morty.

luka

the context is, i wrote this a long time ago when my life was defined by trying to give up weed and not being able to

luka

woops

is not like other people
@luka seems to have stated a paradox and characteristically is enjoying anyone else's ability inability to disagree.

Last edited:

luka

It's interesting though? I think it's true. But we smash our self borders then reconvene them periodically like cicada outgrowing it's skin