luka

yes but you cant talk to these lot about that they're boorish lumpen oafs theyll never get. you think too highly of them,
they're irredeemable!

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Eh, I'd rather derive data from their brains. Anyway they're worth more alive. Killing them would be an expedient of entropy, and that doesn;t go down well with me.

edit: joking, which actually might not be evident to posterity.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I enjoy this rapport between misanthropy and apathy, but I assure you, my blessed biographers, it is a rapport maintained in jest.

Leo

I'm here until the 28th, perhaps later, with a potential detour to Canada for a few days but that is still up in the air. What would some convenient times/areas be for you?

I'm actually on vacation this week, so sadly won't happen. I have a friend from Staten Island who's family had a place at Breezy Point. Cool but odd place, a little private community, all these little cottages. Lots of cops and fire fighters, used to be known as the Irish Riveira. Got rocked by Sandy.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Yeah that adds up with what I've been told, but Ida didn't seem to have so much of an impact, from what I gather.

sus

I'm actually on vacation this week, so sadly won't happen. I have a friend from Staten Island who's family had a place at Breezy Point. Cool but odd place, a little private community, all these little cottages. Lots of cops and fire fighters, used to be known as the Irish Riveira. Got rocked by Sandy.
Leo this is just unacceptable. Stan's clearly indicated he's here for two weeks, and your vacation is "this week"—so what's the problem? And Breezy Point is in Queens you're in the same city there's no problem. Schedule a time, Leo.

Leo

You know how it is, Gus. Time gets booked up well in advance. I'll have my people talk to his people.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Leo this is just unacceptable. Stan's clearly indicated he's here for two weeks, and your vacation is "this week"—so what's the problem? And Breezy Point is in Queens you're in the same city there's no problem. Schedule a time, Leo.
He'll just have to Witness me some other time.

sus

You know how it is, Gus. Time gets booked up well in advance. I'll have my people talk to his people.
I really don't, Leo. Someone as important as Clinamenic, I make time. I'm glad you've initiated a scheduling dialogue. I look forward to its eventual consummation.

other_life

bioconfused
pussy is the extralinguistic mystery and the secret of the inner logic/the innards logic. the most despised thing of the body in all culture, neither surface nor opening nor organ and more than all three. the secret of pussy is in 'stone' - 'the stone that the builders refused will always be the head cornerstone', or as when Mosheh spoke to the rock and it was a flow and it was life for Israel, but then he struck the rock in anger and it was one bursting motion, and he could not go up to the Land

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Could be, as far as I know. I don't mind it, really I find it all quite curious.

There was that academic feminist architectural critique of our phallic cities and buildings, and someone else - maybe Dasha Nekrasova - ironically suggested we live in moist crevasse settlements instead.