Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
But having gnostic insight qua prophecy (intelligence as future-prediction, etc) is something with a clear value proposition, in the context of investing. Being able to suss out which projects stand better chances of being integral to our futures.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Knowledge is information and money is information too these days
Money is information, and its also mostly data these days. Most of the money in the US money system exists only as data on ledgers, ledgers maintained by banks.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Info equals trust
Yeah and we've had to trust banks in order to participate in the economy, for the most part. Bitcoin, for all its downsides, has already proven that this doesn't need to be the reality. If you have internet connection, you can engage in global commerce without needing anyone's permission.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Money is information, and its also mostly data these days. Most of the money in the US money system exists only as data on ledgers, ledgers maintained by banks.
That is, only a fraction of the money system consists of physical banknotes, linen money, etc.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Instead of a federal government issuing new currency by way of a committee of privately run banks, new currency issuance can be programmed into the fabric of a blockchain from the offset.

@suspended if you want a more tangible sales pitch for your thought, maybe consider sticking with blockchain, using blockchain and smart contracts as a medium for social systems optimization.

Leo

enough currency talk, we need detail on what @suspended has done in Europe. how he managed to negotiate passage without his wallet (if that even actually happened), odd food he's consumed, faux-pas that have occurred, local cultural norms he's violated (unknowingly or otherwise), hot eurobabes he's been tempted to hit on.

Last edited:

Leo

like an anthropologist, tagging along to observe the phenomenon at close range but then sucked into Lisbon's dark underbelly.

• Love
Reactions: sus

IdleRich

IdleRich
Good stuff. Nice
Will answer all inquiries but I'm headed to a show Rich is DJing!
Will be a great time to get here, band is about to start, far from rammer but a nice number of people for this place and a friendly vibe.
But only good behaviour from me tonight, I gotta drive home with all the records and stuff.
Also I'm afraid that She Who Must Be Obeyed has decreed there is no guest list, sorry about that.

Reactions: sus