version

I read a comment last night about someone's friend's mum being catfished on Facebook by an account called "Rock Johnson" with like 30 friends she thought was The Rock.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I read a comment last night about someone's friend's mum being catfished on Facebook by an account called "Rock Johnson" with like 30 friends she thought was The Rock.
Have you inadvertently been ROCKFISHED? If so, you may be entitled to compensation.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
-- Craner whenever he opens this thread
Few things would make me happier than if he were to admit this. We all know its true, yet we all go along with the masquerade of him complaining about our conduct, how ashamed of ourselves we should be, how relentless an assault on his wellbeing this thread is, etc.

luka

we keep trying to show craner how much we love him but becasue of the fact he doesnt feel worthy of love, he keeps pushing us away. its deeply sad.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
On the face of it you'd think Mark was the central tragic figure of Dissensus, but has it indeed been our friend Oliver all along?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
All the talk of geopolitics and italian cinema is just a facade to impress us. We know your real love language consists of shitposts on twitter and Dwayne Johnson themed buttplug fidgets.