luka

a lot of people dont understand that the craner is deeply provincial. hes not an urban sophisticate like me. you have to grasp this to really get the project.

luka

i think of cumbria as being like greenwich. a place that only exists for tourists. theres no there there. swansea is different. no tourists go to swansea

Benny Bunter

I know what you mean but I'm not from the Lake District, I'm from the west coast, you couldn't get any more backward, apart from maybe Swansea I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: Leo

Benny Bunter

Aspatria. Doubt you'll find many takeaway options but there used to be a 'chinky' as it was known where you could get chips and gravy

Benny Bunter

Worst place in England that I've ever been to was Preston, got dragged along on a stag night with some old school 'friends' a few years after I'd left Cumbria for good and we ended up at a strip club. We went on a minibus. Deeply traumatising experience, Preston is literally the worst place in the world

Benny Bunter

Didn't know where to put myself so I had a sort of out of body experience out of sheer survival, anywhere but here please please let me the ground swallow me up