dilbert1

@mixed_biscuits yeah that album’s excellent. I listen to his livestreams, dude has insane amounts of unreleased stuff that stays confined to his .mod community. Part of me hates that my favorite jungle contemporary jungle producer is of the most authentic of the vintage gear heads, but his stuff sounds so good. These other two off the new release are also exquisite

wektor

is posting neurofunk (if I am correct about labelling this) legal on this forum?
I feel like there should be an electro/neurofunk thread on here somewhere, there is so much overlap between the two and it became especially popular lately, with a lot of people making up-tempo electro at pretty much dnb/techstep speed and similar sound palette

wektor

how come it's impossible to find the non-tv version of this track? checked all the possible tracker websites and it just does not seem to exist outside of the music video version.
even this remix has to do with the clip:

sus

Still haven't heard any treatments of the song itself! Who can tell me that guitar lick isn't catchy. And how about that chorus? It's a little piece of pop magic

IdleRich

IdleRich
This band called Chrisma (and I think were later known as Krisma or some other, other spelling) is one I really like... or at least, I love their first album which features the motorik killers C-Rock and Blcack Silk Stocking among others. But other than that album I've barely checked out their other stuff at all. The only other tune I know by them is this one called Gott Gott Electron and it's also great in its own way. In fact, for some reason I felt the urge to listen to it today and it's very good indeed, even better than I had rememberd, and it reminds me that I really must check out all their other stuff, there's surely some more amazing stuff in there somewhere.