thirdform

pass the sick bucket
germans are the most sheltered racist people on earth the anglos conditionally got that right (I say conditionally because scratch an anglo and you find a german.) not as much as hating the French, granted. but can't deny they make banger tunes.

Obvs many more unsheltered racists than germans but Germany has the gift and the hubris of systematising proto-post-racial new labourite bartycore utopia when his parents were making out at UCL with 50P battered beef burger rappers strewn across their table.

In fact, one could say, Helmut Khol was the original Tony Blair.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
only reason why I supported fucking france in world cup 2022 was because of that stupid mug Harry Kane. Otherwise I'm definitely on the side of the lads when it comes to beating the franks and the krauts.

Of course, when it comes to Italy, the land of splender and joy, that's a different story.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I love the greeks as well but they're like what manchester is to london. always trying to disown what they are. You're jealous bloodfuding anatolian goat herders as well, steelios! you're not different to us whatsoever!

So when it comes to an England vs Greece game I'm of course conflicted. my heart says Greece but my head says the lads.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
but you know that's the way to be with international football. always pick your side depending on the circumstances.

not an idolator of the warsaw pact alliance but they got that right.

🇭🇺🇭🇺🇭🇺🇭🇺

craner

Beast of Burden
I love the greeks as well but they're like what manchester is to london. always trying to disown what they are. You're jealous bloodfuding anatolian goat herders as well, steelios! you're not different to us whatsoever!

So when it comes to an England vs Greece game I'm of course conflicted. my heart says Greece but my head says the lads.

This is because you're English Third, a British subject born and bred, as English as scolding tea, hot baths and old maids cycling to holy communion through the morning mist.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It's nothing to be ashamed of. Pretending not to be English is as futile as the rest of us pretending not to be bourgeois liberals.

English drink tea with milk. If you ever see me drinking tea with milk, only then and only then can you accuse me of being an anglo in denial.

droid

You mean the 5 note double bass style bass hook? Its a little unusual but not crazily so. There's still loads of complimentary sub going on as well. Not a million miles away from: