thirdform

pass the sick bucket
BTW—don't you lads have your own racist establishment/police force to slam? I can take it from Padraig, but Tea where does your suburban furor come from? You know there are ongoing genocides closer geographically to you than Kenosha. You could join UNICEF or something?

Loath as I am to admit it, Gus has a point in this instance.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
BTW—don't you lads have your own racist establishment/police force to slam? I can take it from Padraig, but Tea where does your suburban furor come from? You know there are ongoing genocides closer geographically to you than Kenosha. You could join UNICEF or something?
Nice bit of whataboutery. The subject is a right-wing American gunman, is it not?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's beside the point, because I've never denied the things Gus mentioned. But gun violence of the kind we're talking about in this thread is almost unknown here.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It's beside the point, because I've never denied the things Gus mentioned. But gun violence of the kind we're talking about in this thread is almost unknown here.

oh, i don't care about your argument with Gus or what points you two were making. The idea though that our police is less reactionary than Murikans is odd. Hence the qualification, 'loath as I am to admit it.'

When is Gus actually going to become a dissensoid and get into good music though? this is all a bit return of the nomadthethird, ngl.

version

A similar thought did occur to me when I saw Paul Mason furiously tweeting and retweeting stuff about the verdict last night.

I think if you're on Twitter, speak English and follow politics then you just end up being drawn into American politics by virtue of how thoroughly it dominates the conversation on there.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
oh, i don't care about your argument with Gus or what points you two were making. The idea though that our police is less reactionary than Murikans is odd. Hence the qualification, 'loath as I am to admit it.'
But neither of us had even mention the police at all, so it was a complete non-sequitur.

version

It's been funny to see it come back the other way a bit post-Brexit. You get Reddit threads with loads of Americans discussing Boris Johnson and the Tories, also noticed Anna from Red Scare going on about Paul Hollywood from Great British Bake Off and Liam Gallagher; Rogan talking about Boris and Brexit was surreal.

sus

Wait is this for real? As someone who again hasn't followed coverage closely, just gotten stuff through the water supply, I literally thought the victims were black.

sus

Oh boy

In July 2008, Udezue was misidentified and arrested by police at gunpoint at Bournemouth railway station due to miscommunication regarding a suspect's description

In March 2019, Udezue received worldwide attention after posting a video on Twitter of himself performing a deadlift of 238 kg (525 lb) with a statement saying he had broken the British women's deadlift record while "identifying as a woman".[3]

sus

In February 2020, after Udezue posted a tweet advising women on "how to land a great guy", transgender activist Emily Gorcenski, who is a trans woman, replied: "I'm like 95% sure I'm sleeping with more women than you and this is terrible advice".[35] Udezue responded with "Ok dude...", which resulted in his Twitter account being suspended for "hateful conduct".[35] After his manual review was denied, he deleted the tweet and his account was restored.[36]

version

I can't believe I'm quoting a man named Zuby Music. Who is Zuby Music?? How'd he get on my feed?
He's one of those guys who does lots of different things, music, podcasts etc, and he's a knob. He goes on Rogan wearing full outfits with his own name and logo on and has dull conversations about how irrational "the left" are and how rational people like him and Joe are.

I remember seeing him say one of the problems with the left was that there's no nuance and they generalise all the time then a few minutes later he said everyone on the left was mentally ill...

• Haha
Reactions: sus