Astroworld horror

IdleRich

IdleRich
its like the stones playing sympathy foqr the devil when the kid gets stabbed or during the Paris terrorist attack at the Batacan(?) they said there was a band playing a song about the devil at the time
Fat White Family were playing in Paris that night - somewhere there exists footage with this guy coming on stage and whispering in Saul's ear and then Saul sounding really confused speaks to the crowd "Er I think I've just been told there is some kind of terrorist attack, I think we've got to evacuate" - it's quite surreal... inevitably really I suppose. I'm not sure how one is supposed to deliver a line like that.

mvuent

Void Dweller
the night before all this came out (i guess the night it happened?) i was just thinking astroworld is such a beautiful album, made an eccojam of that part where he says “i feel like i’m chosen, i’m covered in gold” etc.

luka

I must say there is something off about the explanation given for the deaths.
“Stampede, crushed to death, packed like sardines” … and yet people FALL to the ground, others perform CPR on the unconscious ones in the middle of the crowd, ambulance car and golf carts make their way through the masses, a girl reaches the platform with the cameraman to tell him to stop, the pictures of the the stampede were from the afternoon when people without tickets knocked down one of the entrance gates .. it doesn’t fit together.
And the reports of those who claimed they felt sick, frightened or depressed. That points to sound or microwave weapons.
There are dozens of patents, most held by the CIA or the military.
There are white noise sounds that are used for torture, that are capable of “reducing full-grown elite soldiers within minutes to a whailing, trembling, helpless mass on the ground” (quotation from my memory, can’t find the link now). Sounds that can break someone’s psyche forever, so that he never gains his strength anymore.
Inaudible commands outside the audible threshold (either below 20Hz or above 20.000Hz) that make people do inexplicable things that they don’t understand themselves. ELF waves (extremely low frequencies) that are transmitted via bones and teeth, so wearing earplugs is no defense. Flicker rates of screens and maybe lights at the concert (called Lilly waves) that can induce different emotional states, from bliss, affection, to panic and confusion.
The military uses microwave weapons to disperse crowds. These either create an intense feeling of pain, or make the people confused, or paralyze an attacker.
There is a microwave “heartattack machine” used by secret services, the size of a gun and that can be used at a distance, that wreaks havoc with the solar plexus, so that the victims suffers cardiac arrest.
And so on …..
Consider that the mass of concert goers was surrounded by an array of massive loudspeakers.
All of them had to be vaccinated, and there are persistent rumours (or indications) that the shot contains electro-conductive graphene, that works well in conjunction with the new 5G frequencies.
Maybe it was a first test.
My recommendation: avoid large gatherings, switch of your phone as often as possible, take out the battery when sleeping, have LAN instead of WLAN and always have some good earplugs within reach.
Stay safe Dissensus.

luka

some concert goers claim there was a deep, strange hum heard throughout the day and escalated into deeper more demonic sounding as the night progressed, right up to the main event of Travis’s performance. Not only that but also in his music itself. The sounds coming out as bodies were dropping and even one point as Travis stared on and sang as someone’s body was lifted out of the crowd isn’t just coincidence.

Does Travis have anything to do with these rituals? Yes and no. He is an initiate and part of it but he is not an elite and he does not hold the power for such a performance alone. Many aspects of this show were put together on purpose to create a feeling of dread, panic, over-all bad feeling and of course, the visuals of the show – utterly satanic and hellish.

These people are low level witches who are initiated, soul bought and paid for, and placed into perfect circumstances to create mega rituals and energy harvests.

luka

Eight deaths from cardiac arrest in young healthy people at a concert event is absolutely unheard of, even if there were evidence that people were trampled (there’s not). There is a bunch of video evidence that shows people just going limp and appearing to pass out under conditions that are totally normal for a concert. One video clearly shows a young, fit/healthy-looking man in a black shirt obviously going into cardiac arrest on the ground and the people around him attempting to help him. This is happening because of the blood clotting and heart issues induced by this shot. This is happening among the celebrity and athlete population as well—people in the prime of their lives, in peek fitness dying or having serious problems related to the heart (myocarditis, etc.)—again, unheard of before the rollout of these injections. I attempted to link the clip of the young man but I don’t think this platform supports it…you can find it on @ChaudharyParvez Twitter account or on the Astroworld thread of Dr. Yeadon’s Telegram. Please review the footage for yourself, and ask yourself what you’re looking at…it’s not a trampling situation.

Leo

Eight deaths from cardiac arrest in young healthy people at a concert event is absolutely unheard of, even if there were evidence that people were trampled (there’s not). There is a bunch of video evidence that shows people just going limp and appearing to pass out under conditions that are totally normal for a concert. One video clearly shows a young, fit/healthy-looking man in a black shirt obviously going into cardiac arrest on the ground and the people around him attempting to help him. This is happening because of the blood clotting and heart issues induced by this shot. This is happening among the celebrity and athlete population as well—people in the prime of their lives, in peek fitness dying or having serious problems related to the heart (myocarditis, etc.)—again, unheard of before the rollout of these injections. I attempted to link the clip of the young man but I don’t think this platform supports it…you can find it on @ChaudharyParvez Twitter account or on the Astroworld thread of Dr. Yeadon’s Telegram. Please review the footage for yourself, and ask yourself what you’re looking at…it’s not a trampling situation.

I blame the vaccine.

luka

the vaccine conspiracy seems to be gaining ground on the satantic blood rite theory

version

tbf, one could argue the same thing about someone constantly deleting their old posts and accounts...
tumblr_n9agtamoGY1rniwu2o9_250.gif