SHEILS

My housemate has it. Bit annoying because I was about to go home to belfast and now I’m unsure. I’ll have to keep testing and make a call at the weekend

luka

he drunkenly promised to come and see me on sunday then pretened to have caught covid to get out of it

luka

its a great excuse. its hilarious everyone in the country has an excuse no one can question available for any eventuality

Reactions: sus

Leo

Mixed and IQ say you have nothing to worry about, shields. just go about doing whatever you want, all good.

its a great excuse. its hilarious everyone in the country has an excuse no one can question available for any eventuality
This is the one of the good things to come out of all this. But I wouldn’t use that excuse on you. no need

sus

That plus COVID-related funerals.

We've had a handful of contractors claim one or the other after like, two days of working a short-term gig. And then take 1-2 weeks off.

sus

My friend (remote work) said whenever she started a job, she made sure to claim within the first 1-2wks there that she was getting a migraine. Early/often. Set a precedent. Everyone just expects you to say, hey boss can't work this morning can't even answer messages splitting headache lights off sorry boss

Fair play.

and I hear you work a two day week you lazy cunt! I’m 4 days, I’m forever campaigning internally to reduce our working hour. It looks like it’s going that way for us all soon

Leo

I just realized spellcheck had me posting shields instead of sheils. sorry about that, @shiels (and also for all those crying men photos the other day).