luka

the germans and other people from the marzipan heartlands have a 4-square solidity of soul. you cant shake them. you cant shock them. they can show an interest in you, but its the same interest they might turn on a rare lichen or an interesting beetle

luka

there's something reassuring in the company of a german, particularly a german woman. that solidity, built from beer and pumpernickel.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
My brother's wife is German, and is exceptionally blunt and liable to saying offensive things, even for a German. I feel that this gives me a certain carte blanche, however, like the time she was telling me about her brother's PhD, which was in biometrics, so I said "Be honest, now: is he just going around measuring people's heads to see who's the best?"

Joe Rogan Experience with Dr. Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, is a board-certified cardiologist who has testified before committees of the US and Texas Senate regarding the treatment of COVID-19 and management of the ongoing pandemic.

mixed_biscuits