mixed_biscuits

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Why can’t your male international footy team ever win anything? Eh? EH?

8FA3A4CA-62DB-4D36-83BD-BB4D6BD24676.jpeg

Bored as fuck @ the kids’ five a side, it’s one big swarm around the ball and I’ve personally taught them about finding space, so going the full Oliver nowww

mixed_biscuits

I wouldn't say that musicians who blithely hold concerts are killers as such but when Omicron is rampant, masks and vax are close to useless, treatments are suppressed and long covid poleaxes even the young for months, one might say that they are at least accessories.

Leo

Why is it so hard to boycott musicians that don't do their utmost to protect people who may be immunocompromised and more vulnerable than you?

that sentence neither makes sense nor answers my question.

why do you find it so difficult to accept the choices of others? I thought you were all about "freedom, man". why is it so hard for you to accept that freedom means other people believe and do things you might not agree with?

mixed_biscuits

why do you find it so difficult to accept the choices of others? I thought you were all about "freedom, man". why is it so hard for you to accept that freedom means other people believe and do things you might not agree with?
People should have fundamental individual freedoms but we live in a society when it comes to interpersonal agreements (cf Randian trader principle): clearly the American choir had previously agreed to perform as one would expect a choir to perform given the singing thing but changed their mind at the last moment, letting down their coworkers, audience and promoters with a hand-waving excuse.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Let me tell you something for nowt Bisque, on Tuesdays I’m all over the American choir gossip columns like herpes

Who is fucking who, who didnae get in early as promised, who tried singing with omicron but ended up a jellyfish of phlegm, why no choir post their playlists like you’re supposed to know medieval piece x over medieval piece y etc

Choirs, choirs everywhere and not a drop to drink, apart from Covid jellyfish phlegm

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Is the cunt wearing a vest under his shirt? Disowned fully

Born in Renfrewshire? This means his folks couldn’t handle Glasgow, bunch of melts as thone jolly southerners say