do you make note on your reading?

me too, it’s a seductive idea the obsessive auto didact, the wolf of the intellect, yeah that’s me! It’s not though is it

vimothy

yurp
Im not into making notes on everything I read but I do like buying textbooks on subjects I don't know and trying to work through them

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
don't take notes unless absolutely necessary. it's like music. most music is a derivation from other music.

luka

There's basically nothing else in my life I'm as fastidious about, mind you. House can be a mess, computer files totally unorganized desktop barely navigable... but the notes are organized.

You should get back into it! What're you trying to do with them though, I guess? What're your aspirations, with the knowledge?

We should all peer-pressure linebaugh into becoming a painter or videographer or writer I think
i dont think so. hes got no talent. hes the second cleverest boy on dissensus after poetix though. an intellectual. no imagination.

wektor

No clue why but I never do. Not even underlines. Maybe I would be too embarrassed if someone happened to read it after me and saw what I considered important.
Insightful thread.